BUYER - CHINO, CA
The buyer position is responsible for overseeing all purchase requests, and evaluates all inventory and specifications and maintains stock of all equipment and prepares all contract billing.
Tasks/ Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Design all quotes for new and existing vendors and recommend improvements to all delivery and process all purchase order requests and monitor all change orders for all ERP procedures.
• Maintain regular visits to all vendors and facilitate in all supplier audits and provide support to all customer requirements and perform all vendor risk assessment and maintain relationships with all suppliers.
• Design and implement various cost effective strategies and monitor inventory of all repair parts and general supplies and identify all vendors for new customer requirements and evaluate all purchase requisitions and maintain accuracy according to ISO purchase procedures.
• Manage all purchase orders for appropriate selected sources and obtain all required approvals for same and administer procurement of all goods and services for all corporate offices and identify and obtain quotations from selected sources.
• Monitor all purchase orders and maintain regular follow up with all suppliers and customers and coordinate with vendors and place requests for all prices and monitor all bidding activities and recommend efficient source for corporate staff.
• Monitor all control costs of purchase materials and ensure achievement of all targets and perform tests on markets and collaborate with engineering and sales team and design resolutions for various supplier issues.
• Provide training to various staff members and design required systems and procedures and maintain knowledge of all preliminary data details and manage efficient working of all production plans and ensure compliance to all requirements.
• Analyze all samples and drawing data to perform all calculations for all area and coordinate with various vendors to design all products according to specifications and develop and maintain professional relationships with all vendors to design optimal pricing for all products.
• Monitor all inventory of products and prepare all purchase plans to meet all sales demands and maintain an efficient audit computer system and ensure accuracy in all financial information and assist in distribution of all mails and manage all requests.
Skills and Abilities:
• Technical Capacity.
• Financial Management.
• Communication Efficiency.
• Time Management
• Decision Making.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of 2 years of purchasing related experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform tasks
Working Conditions/Job Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.