COMPOUNDER - CHINO, CA
Compounders are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the compounding equipment, pulling materials for product mixtures and measuring product correctly to produce a quality product.
Tasks/ Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Ability to calculate percentages and perform basic algebra
• Review and comply with stand operating procedures
• Complete Quality control reports for all finished batches
• Assist with inventory and proper storage of ingredients
• Must wear required protective equipment (safety glasses and hair/beard net)
• Must follow all expectations of “ Rules and Regulations”
• Measure, weigh, count, and compound product
• Mix preparations according to formulation logs.
• Establish and maintain accurate records
• Maintain proper storage of materials and mixed product
• Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
• Clean, and help maintain equipment and work areas, and clean glassware according to prescribed methods.
• Compounding and/or laboratory experience
• Good math skills are essential
Skills and Abilities:
• Teamwork Orientation
• Time Management
• Technical Capacity
Education and Experience
• A high school diploma or a general education diploma (GED).
• Previous production experience
Working Conditions/Job Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking and lifting less than 10 pounds for long periods of time throughout the day.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.