MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - CHINO, CA
The Licensed Electrician is part of Diamond Wipes Maintenance and Engineering team. As a skilled member of the team, the Licensed Electrician will help with installations. The ideal candidate will provide electrical expertise that will contribute to the overall success.
Key Duties/Responsibilities:Tasks/ Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Work with peers and leadership to evaluate job requirements and cost
• Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical component and system issues
• Perform other related duties, as assigned
• Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success
• Following all safety rules and practices
• Performing preventive maintenance activities such as lubricating, measuring wear, measuring positions, repositioning components; and observing operations, vibrations, and noise levels
• Performing emergency / break down maintenance as necessary to support plant operations
• Accurately using measurement and test equipment
• Performing electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam system, and other repairs and installations as needed
• Installing wire and conduit for newly installed and existing equipment such as conveyors, programmable controllers, converting and corrugating machinery
• Replacing faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors, and position sensing devices such as proximity switch timers, scanners and photo electric devices
• Diagnosing and repair/replace faulty electronic components such as printed circuit boards
Skills and Abilities:
• Electrical aptitude, Troubleshooting expertise,
• Mechanical knowledge Candidates must be willing to work alternative shifts, weekends and overtime as required.
• Knowledge of GMPs, lock out/ tag out, conveyors, mixers, gear boxes, control panels etc.
• 2 years of experience in the cosmetic or food industry preferred.
Education and Experience:
Working Conditions/Job Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.