MARKETING ASSISTANT - CHINO, CA
Seeking an energetic candidate to assist Marketing Manager with projects and other duties. Ideal candidate will have some marketing experience, ability to work on creative and administrative projects, and is self-motivated to complete tasks on a deadline with little supervision.
Tasks/ Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Create, launch and monitor email newsletter campaigns and optimize performance
• Answer customer inquiries from email, phone and chat bot and forward qualified leads to Sales.
• Produce and post valuable and engaging content for our websites and social media platforms and monitor performance for future optimization.
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Assist Sales in planning and preparation of trade shows, coordinate shipments and track costs.
• Organize and monitor Marketing samples and materials.
• Provide support to Marketing Manager on various projects as needed.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign and/or Illustrator preferred
• Ecommerce and/or Shopify experience a plus
• Experience in social media content creation
• Photography and video editing experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including creative writing.
• Ability to work individually or within a team to ensure delivery of deadline driven projects
• Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical, planning, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
Education and Experience
• 1-3 years’ work experience, preferably in Marketing or related field
• Cosmetics / Beauty Industry experience a plus but not required
Working Conditions/Job Environment
Most work will be indoors with limited exposure to outside elements. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. There will be time spent on the Production floor and in the Warehouse tracking projects and components, so appropriate dress
and safety requirements must be adhered to at all times. This position requires consistent and positive interaction with internal staff and customers. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. This environment is a standard manufacturing and warehouse environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles and some chemicals.