PROJECT COORDINATOR - CHINO, CA
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Tasks/ Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
Skills and Abilities:
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
Education and Experience
- At least one year of work experience in a clerical support position.
- Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Advanced course work in human resources
Working Conditions/Job Environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, file or lift office supplies up to 20 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.