QUALITY CONTROL LINE INSPECTOR - CHINO, CA
The quality control inspector position conducts origination inspection of incoming parts and supplies used for manufacture of products
Tasks/ Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Produce quality work on time Insure associates observe in-line quality protocols
• Execute in-line quality protocols, final QC processes
• Willing to be trained on the following areas: inspection techniques, quality methodologies, and use of inspection apparatus and testing equipment
• Comply with company policies and procedures
• Inspection of product to determine quality and compliance requirements
• Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, and work for conformance to specifications.
• Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
• Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection status.
• Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
• Analyze test data and make computations as necessary to determine test results.
• Notify supervisors and other personnel of production problems, and assist in identifying and correcting these problems.
• Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
• Inspect products using gauges, coordinate measuring machine, scales, oscilloscope and vision prior to shipment.
• Generate spreadsheets for data collection.
• Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments.
• Interact with source inspector as needed.
• Test incoming raw materials.
Skills and Abilities:
• Technical Capacity
• Organizational Skills
• Problem Solving/Analytical
• Time Management
Education and Experience
• Up to three years of experience in quality control function in manufacturing environment
• Industry Experience
Working Conditions/Job Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.